Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday, Sept 10, 2010

The Curious Urinal Interview

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

She's one of the members of the 'Jersey Shore' gang, and probably the most famous of them all. Snooki is a lovely young lady with a lot of talent. And we had a wonderful interview over the phone yesterday. The following is the transcript of the call.

CU: Thank you for talking with us today, Snooki.

Snooki: Whatever.

CU: You are on the hit MTV show called Jersey Shore. You are one of the fan favorites on the show. What can you tell us about it?

Snooki: Look, I haven't got time to talk about crap like that. I mean, really, I am my own person. Let's talk about me.

CU: Okay. So, you were in court on Wednesday facing a judge over some incident on Seaside Heights Beach. What's up with that?

Snooki: Look, I was drunk and got a little loud. Whadda want from me, F***in' blood?

CU: But come on, tell us if it was a part of the show...

Snooki: Look, f***head, I had a couple of f***in' drinks and I f***ed up. Okay?

CU: So, it wasn't a part of the show?

Snooki: F*** you! Let's talk about me, not that f***in beach s**t, got it?

CU: Okay, fine. So what would you like to tell your fans?

Snooki: Well, I'm really a nice Italian girl and I... Hold on, some f***in' reporters at the f***in' door. (shouting away from the phone) Go the f**k away, you piece of f***in s**t. I'm f***in' busy in here!

CU: Is everything okay?

Snooki: F**k them f***in' reporters. Like they never f***in' f***ed up or anything like that!

CU: We all make mistakes. So, the judge sentenced you to a day of community service and gave you a $500 fine and $33 in court cost. How did you feel afterwards?

Snooki: How the f**k do you think I f***in' feel, a**hole? I had to do f***in' community f***in' service. I was f***in' hangin' out with f***in animals and having to clean their f***in' s**t out of their f***in' cages! F**k a bunch of that f***in' s**t!

CU: One last question. When the judge said you were a Lindsey Lohan wannabe, what went through your mind.

Snooki: F**k that s**t! Lindsey f***in' Lohan can kiss my f***in'...

CU: Well, I know you have a busy schedule and I do thank you for taking the time to speak with us today.

Snooki: What was the name of your newspaper again?

CU: The Curious Urinal. We are an online newspaper.

Snooki: You mean you're not a real f***in' newspaper?

CU: No ma'am.

Snooki: Then f**k you! (the line went dead)


Afterthoughts. Snooki is such an amazingly polite young lady... Once you get past her attitude and potty mouth, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment